Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Random Fun with the Boys

I wanted to get a good picture of both the boys, but Ethan was not being cooperative. He had to have Jake hold him while I took the pic of them. Hopefully Mom will be able to print this off. I don't know how good it will be.
Ethan is the entertainer in the family. We were sitting down to lunch and he normally tries to find ways to make Jonathan and I laugh. It doesn't take much to make Jonathan laugh and that suits Ethan just fine.
This is Ethan eating his food while throwing his head back and popping it in his mouth. It was making Jonathan laugh so he kept repeating it. It was really cute.

Jonathan insisted that I take a picture of him with this cat. I don't know why, but he was happy to see it. I think he can be so sweet sometimes. It really is nice to have these moments with him.

2 comments:

Sharla said...

Andrea those boys are so cute. I love Ethan's haircut it makes him look so grown up. Hey post a picture of your belly so we can see if you are showing yet!

Marcy said...

Yahoo, I found you guys! I'm lucky to see your boys in person, but it's fun to look at the pics and hear about your days. You have such a neat family!